Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: mldardy
Forum: ASP .Net 10-04-2010
Replies: 0
Posted By mldardy
Need help on Refreshing grid after deleting a record

I have a dropwdown where I select a name from the dropdown list. This populates a grid view with that record. Once I select that record it will populate a form with textboxes of info for that record....
Forum: ASP .Net 09-28-2010
Replies: 0
Posted By mldardy
need help to fill textboxes from a selected item in datagrid-selected index changed.

I am trying to fill textboxes with the item I select in the datagrid but I keep getting the same record no matter what I select in the grid. I ham using a selected index changed event handler. here...
Forum: ASP .Net 01-08-2009
Replies: 0
Posted By mldardy
Datagrid template column using Excel or Adobe PDF images.

I am using a template column in a datagrid and I want to use different images depending on what type of file it is(PDF, Excel, Word, etc). There is a field called extenstion that has xls or pdf in it...
Forum: ASP .Net 12-10-2008
Replies: 1
Posted By mldardy
Bumping this up to see if anyone has any ideas on...

Bumping this up to see if anyone has any ideas on this.
Forum: ASP .Net 12-09-2008
Replies: 1
Posted By mldardy
Need help selecting items from a list box trigger by what selected in dropdown list

Let me preface this by saying I hope someone understands what i am trying to do here. I would really appreciated someones help.

I am trying to send an email(Auto email function) using items in a...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Forum Jump

Advertisments