Forum: Case Modding 07-02-2005
Replies: 6
Posted By Blazin Trav
That's it? Needs work.

Forum: Front Page News 07-02-2005
Replies: 4
Posted By Blazin Trav
Nice, might be good for a noiseless solution.

Nice, might be good for a noiseless solution.
Forum: Front Page News 07-02-2005
Replies: 7
Posted By Blazin Trav
WTF are you talking about man? Abit allowed for...

WTF are you talking about man? Abit allowed for voltage tweaking, its a good idea.
Forum: Front Page News 07-02-2005
Replies: 4
Posted By Blazin Trav
I have this mouse, the best I've ever tried....

I have this mouse, the best I've ever tried. Doesn't get much better than a Razer mouse.
Forum: Case Modding 07-02-2005
Replies: 80
Posted By Blazin Trav
Nice, Wall mounted?

Nice, Wall mounted?
Forum: Case Modding 07-02-2005
Replies: 94
Posted By Blazin Trav
Is that last pic your computer? -Trav

Is that last pic your computer?
-Trav
Forum: Case Modding 07-02-2005
Replies: 8
Posted By Blazin Trav
WM needs a lot of work...

WM needs a lot of work...
Forum: Case Modding 06-30-2005
Replies: 71
Posted By Blazin Trav
uh www.google.com

uh www.google.com
Forum: Reviews & How-To's 06-30-2005
Replies: 17
Posted By Blazin Trav
You should add a guide about cutting or painting...

You should add a guide about cutting or painting the PSU as well.
Forum: Case Modding 06-30-2005
Replies: 22
Posted By Blazin Trav
Needs UV lighting and more tucking of the cables.

Needs UV lighting and more tucking of the cables.
Forum: Hardware 06-30-2005
Replies: 32
Posted By Blazin Trav
I hate xconnects, the one I had totally messed up...

I hate xconnects, the one I had totally messed up my system.
-Trav
Forum: Case Modding 06-29-2005
Replies: 25
Posted By Blazin Trav
Not too bad. -Trav

Not too bad.
-Trav
Forum: Case Modding 06-29-2005
Replies: 22
Posted By Blazin Trav
LOL.. get a techbench thing for $80.

LOL.. get a techbench thing for $80.
Forum: Case Modding 06-27-2005
Replies: 37
Posted By Blazin Trav
UV stuff such as etching is always good...

UV stuff such as etching is always good...
Forum: Software 06-27-2005
Replies: 35
Posted By Blazin Trav
Last few desktop ones are good...

Last few desktop ones are good...
Forum: The Lounge 06-27-2005
Replies: 155
Posted By Blazin Trav
I live in North California (Bay Area). But I was...

I live in North California (Bay Area). But I was born in Houston, TX.
Forum: The Lounge 06-27-2005
Replies: 50
Posted By Blazin Trav
I've already applied multiple times in the past...

I've already applied multiple times in the past and never got a response.
Forum: Case Modding 06-27-2005
Replies: 16
Posted By Blazin Trav
WM could be better but I looks good so far.

WM could be better but I looks good so far.
Forum: The Lounge 06-27-2005
Replies: 380
Posted By Blazin Trav
How will you know our address? More details...

How will you know our address? More details please.
Forum: Hardware 06-27-2005
Replies: 120
Posted By Blazin Trav
PCIe is more upgradable. ...

PCIe is more upgradable.
http://forums.pcper.com/showthread.php?t=392495&page=1
Forum: Case Modding 06-27-2005
Replies: 9
Posted By Blazin Trav
Ohh that's hot, but the pictures aren't that good...

Ohh that's hot, but the pictures aren't that good I can't really see the interior very well.
-Trav
Forum: Case Modding 06-27-2005
Replies: 20
Posted By Blazin Trav
Not enough lighting, WM could be better...

Not enough lighting, WM could be better...
Forum: Case Modding 06-27-2005
Replies: 16
Posted By Blazin Trav
Could use some hardware in there.