Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: ZeLo
Forum: General Computer Support 08-11-2011
Replies: 1
Posted By ZeLo
the virtual ram is were the computer uses it...

the virtual ram is were the computer uses it hard drive sapce to make its on virtual ram if you want to up the ram you go to sysem In the left pane, click Advanced system settings. If you are...
Forum: General Computer Support 08-11-2011
Replies: 1
Posted By ZeLo
just go into run and go cmd that should open up...

just go into run and go cmd that should open up the console
Forum: General Computer Support 08-11-2011
Replies: 1
Posted By ZeLo
Smile hey if that is happing check your battery and run...

hey if that is happing check your battery and run it on a/c if that dosent fix it it could be your ram try runny mem 86+that will do some test and hopefully fix it also you can take out the one ofthe...
Forum: General Computer Support 08-11-2011
Replies: 1
Posted By ZeLo
yes im right with helping you through that side...

yes im right with helping you through that side as thats were my expertease lie in as all the computers in my house i have built also with your old computer did you install the drivers a common...
Forum: General Computer Support 08-11-2011
Replies: 1
Posted By ZeLo
Cool try bluetooth as quite alot of thing run of that...

try bluetooth as quite alot of thing run of that nowdays so getyourself A GOOD bluetooth modem try that may work im not to sure if that will work but it may work
:adore:zelo out
Forum: General Computer Support 08-10-2011
Replies: 1
Posted By ZeLo
Smile hey jhon zelo here try find outyour make of the...

hey jhon zelo here try find outyour make of the laptop it should say on a sticker underneath then go onto the makers site and look up the modle then download the wireless drive and renstall it that...
Forum: General Computer Support 08-10-2011
Replies: 1
Posted By ZeLo
i had this problem a while ago its beacus the...

i had this problem a while ago its beacus the hard drive i not a registers product so take it back to were you baught it if you got it ofline go to your local computer place then get them to register...
Forum: General Computer Support 08-10-2011
Replies: 3
Posted By ZeLo
Post try malware bytes install that up date it then on...

try malware bytes install that up date it then on start up hit F8 that will bring you into a boot menu go to safe mode with net working it should start up in what ever operating system you have go...
Forum: General Computer Support 08-10-2011
Replies: 1
Posted By ZeLo
im not to sure have you tryed usning a wirless...

im not to sure have you tryed usning a wirless modem like plugging the hard wire into the wireless then tryin to make both connections run through 1 wireless connection that may be possable
Forum: General Computer Support 08-10-2011
Replies: 1
Posted By ZeLo
this has happend to me aswell i have a gain wood...

this has happend to me aswell i have a gain wood grafics card but its not the graphics card its actually the moniter also grab a magenate and put tha over the screen you willl see the coulour will...
Forum: MCSE 08-10-2011
Replies: 13
Posted By ZeLo
Post recomendations for your pc system idle i the...

recomendations for your pc

system idle i the process that counts your cpu usage that is why it cant be stop if you want to speed up your pc i would recomend doing a reformat of your hard drive and...
Forum: MCSE 09-27-2010
Replies: 13
Posted By ZeLo
>>-----Original Message----- >>My 2000 machine...

of activity on the
hard drive. I noticed in task manager that System Idle Process in taking up 99% of my CPU...
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12

Forum Jump

Advertisments