Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: remaker
Forum: Cisco 05-13-2010
Replies: 6
Posted By remaker
Cisco official 64 bit VPN client

FYI: Cisco VPN Client adds support for 64-bit Windows Vista and Windows 7 as of release 5.0.7. Windows XP 64 bit is not supported, and there is no intention ever to add support for that.
Forum: Windows 64bit 05-13-2010
Replies: 7
Posted By remaker
5.0.7 supports 64 bit Windows 7

FYI: Cisco VPN Client adds support for 64-bit Windows Vista and Windows 7 as of release 5.0.7. Windows XP 64 bit is not supported, and there is no intention ever to add support for that. Hope you...
Forum: Cisco 11-01-2006
Replies: 9
Posted By remaker
I made this work on Windows 2003 DHCP server

OK, I got this to work. It is super ugly to do, but possible.

Windows 2003 DHCP server allows you to make a custom option.

Right click on the server and select "SET PREDEFINED OPTIONS"

For...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Forum Jump

Advertisments