Showing results 1 to 18 of 18
Search took 0 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: qwerty321
Forum: VHDL 01-11-2010
Replies: 1
Posted By qwerty321
please if there is someone who can help me i...

please if there is someone who can help me
i wrote the code but the testbench is not workin correctly and i cannot seem to find the error
help me please
Forum: VHDL 01-01-2010
Replies: 1
Posted By qwerty321
8 bit sequential divider

Hello
I need help designing in vhdl a 8 bit sequential divider..i have the steps and the algorithm, but i need someone to assist me with that..
I really need help..
thank you guys
Forum: VHDL 12-21-2009
Replies: 0
Posted By qwerty321
vhdl loop

dssdsdsdsdsds
Forum: VHDL 12-14-2009
Replies: 6
Posted By qwerty321
I can't give you my code because we are working...

I can't give you my code because we are working on the same project...I know who you are and you will be reported to Dean's warning

M.F
Forum: VHDL 12-14-2009
Replies: 6
Posted By qwerty321
I can''t give you my code because we are working...

I can''t give you my code because we are working on the same project...I know who you are and you will be reported to Dean's warning
M.F
Forum: VHDL 12-13-2009
Replies: 8
Posted By qwerty321
it's ok i already did it like u said also :D

it's ok i already did it
like u said also :D
Forum: VHDL 12-13-2009
Replies: 8
Posted By qwerty321
i did not understand what you said the...

i did not understand what you said

the question says:

8-bit Comparison Operations

Control Signals C Operation
0101 Minimum of A and B
0110 Maximum of A and B
The comparison is to be...
Forum: VHDL 12-13-2009
Replies: 8
Posted By qwerty321
yeah but what i mean is: if i have...

yeah but what i mean is:

if i have A=11000011 and B=00011001 then using the operator i will have A>B but because these are 2's complement B is greater than A because A is negative and B positive
Forum: VHDL 12-13-2009
Replies: 8
Posted By qwerty321
I really need help here guys

I really need help here guys
Forum: VHDL 12-13-2009
Replies: 6
Posted By qwerty321
it's ok i got it THANK YOU

it's ok i got it
THANK YOU
Forum: VHDL 12-13-2009
Replies: 8
Posted By qwerty321
max and min

Hello
I have 2 8 bit vectors A and B and i need to write a vhdl code to find the maximum and minimum bewtween A and B but the comparison is to be done for two’s complement number so I can't use the...
Forum: VHDL 12-13-2009
Replies: 6
Posted By qwerty321
thank you very much can you then check for me: ...

thank you very much
can you then check for me:

Circular left shift of A if we have 11000011 then we will have 00001111

Left shift of A with feed in 0 11000011 becomes 00001100

Left...
Forum: VHDL 12-12-2009
Replies: 6
Posted By qwerty321
shift operations

Hello
Can anyone give me an example of each case below?
because i do not understand what do they mean:

Circular right shift of A
Circular left shift of A
Right shift of A with feed in 0
Left...
Forum: VHDL 12-12-2009
Replies: 0
Posted By qwerty321
"condition in IF generate must be static"

How can i solve the problem of:
"condition in IF generate must be static"

thank you
Forum: VHDL 12-12-2009
Replies: 0
Posted By qwerty321
vhdl subtractor

Hello
Can anyone help me design an 8-bit subtractor (that has 16 output bit) using an 8 bit adder in vhdl?
thank you
how do i take the 2's complement?
Forum: VHDL 12-11-2009
Replies: 6
Posted By qwerty321
elias can you help me? check my post

elias can you help me?
check my post
Forum: VHDL 12-11-2009
Replies: 1
Alu
Posted By qwerty321
please help me when i test the thing it doesn't...

please help me when i test the thing it doesn't work for the bits(from 15 downto 0) i get something like UUUUUUUU1000 or XXXXXX100..
is this statement right?

g2: for j in 8 to 15 generate
Forum: VHDL 12-11-2009
Replies: 1
Alu
Posted By qwerty321
Alu

Hello
I need to write a vhdl code for an 8 bit ALU..the problem is that i must implement a multiplier in this ALU(that has an output of 16 bits) which means that my mutliplexer in the ALU has an...
Showing results 1 to 18 of 18

Forum Jump

Advertisments