Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: dford2201
Forum: Microsoft Certification 06-23-2009
Replies: 10
Posted By dford2201
Please Help Me

Hey guy's I wont to know what legal software can help me pass my MCP and M70-271 & M70-272 test,guys.
I run across these web sites Ucertify, and Pass4sure but it looks like a braindump website..
Is...
Forum: The Lounge 06-23-2009
Replies: 5
Posted By dford2201
what do you mean of this sir. Is their any...

what do you mean of this sir.
Is their any software out there that's can help me enhance my technical and logical skills.I know that I need this to comprehend Microsoft Certification

I want...
Forum: The Lounge 06-20-2009
Replies: 5
Posted By dford2201
help me please...

Hey guy's I wont to know what legal software can help me pass my MCP and M70-271 & M70-272 test,guys.
I run across these web sites Ucertify, and Pass4sure but it looks like a braindump website..
Forum: General Computer Support 06-20-2009
Replies: 1
Posted By dford2201
If your virus detection tells you are infected...

If your virus detection tells you are infected ,then your most likely are,so
Unplug your computer first and then plug it back in.When you do hold down your power button on your pc it should reboot...
Forum: General Computer Support 06-20-2009
Replies: 6
Posted By dford2201
What version of windows you are running (A...

What version of windows you are running

(A though-Maybe your device is not supported or outdated by your OS system)
1- did you check your OS system rather it's a 64bit or 32bit...
2-is your...
Forum: General Computer Support 06-16-2009
Replies: 6
Posted By dford2201
No problem

Glad to help, buy the way did you update your divers form Microsoft or the manufacturer web site,because you are not to use Microsoft diver instead use the manufacturer CD's or web site that...
Forum: General Computer Support 06-15-2009
Replies: 6
Posted By dford2201
what is your platform OS system.. dose it give...

what is your platform OS system..
dose it give an error code,if not check your event viewer:look for the time it occurred.google error code,but you have to know your device name.
if not check your...
Forum: General Computer Support 06-13-2009
Replies: 0
Posted By dford2201
Smile Help me please!!

hey guy's I wont to know what legal software can help me pass my MCP and M70-271 & M70-272 test,guys.
I run across this web site Ucertify,but it looks like a braindump website..
:driver:
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Forum Jump

Advertisments