Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: mingyuexin
Forum: VHDL 04-23-2009
Replies: 3
Posted By mingyuexin
Thank you for the reply.I'm sorry I didn't...

Thank you for the reply.I'm sorry I didn't describe it clearly.
>>What are your three lines for communication? If you don't have a dedicated ground on each channel you have an crosstalk...
Forum: VHDL 04-22-2009
Replies: 3
Posted By mingyuexin
problem with high speed data transfer

I'm trying to work on communication between two board A and B equipped with FPGA,440 bits data must be transfered from A to B in 3 us,
there are three lines for communication.In addition,there are 8...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Forum Jump

Advertisments