Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Unity
Forum: VHDL 07-25-2008
Replies: 3
Posted By Unity
guarana5, Thanks for the reply. Here is...

guarana5,

Thanks for the reply. Here is another simpler example which should be straight forward. In this example I tried using the multipication function with first converting them to unsigned...
Forum: VHDL 07-24-2008
Replies: 3
Posted By Unity
N e one willing to help with :No feasible entries for infix operation "*"

I have the following code and been having trouble with a couple of lines which seem to be causing lots of errors.

No feasible entries for infix operator "*".

Original...
Forum: VHDL 04-06-2007
Replies: 1
Posted By Unity
Never mind everyone. I figured it out. I changed...

Never mind everyone. I figured it out. I changed my process from Case Statement to If Statements. Then I created a dummy signal I_IEPON so that my dummy signal is readback before it is assigned to...
Forum: VHDL 04-06-2007
Replies: 1
Posted By Unity
Command Decoder?

Hello all,

I'm a new member and fairly new to VHDL. I have a question and I was hoping someone can help? I'm trying to write a command decoder for a communication protocol. The decoder reads in...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Forum Jump

Advertisments