Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: PetroTiburcio
Forum: ASP .Net Web Controls 06-07-2013
Replies: 0
Posted By PetroTiburcio
Populates GridView2 based on selected row from GridView1

Greetings! Help with gridviews. I have 2 gridview on my page: on GridView1 I have a column with select link, Id and Name which looks like this:

Select | Id | Name
select | 101 | Jack
select |...
Forum: ASP .Net Web Controls 06-05-2013
Replies: 0
Posted By PetroTiburcio
checking if id and reg already exists

Hi, I have this table Profile which has fields with user_Id and regNo and I want to check first if id and email are already exists before proceed to inserting datas. In my codes, I am able to...
Forum: C Programming 06-03-2013
Replies: 0
Posted By PetroTiburcio
Delete rows in Gridview

hi, I am having a problem with deleting gridview rows. I am populating my gridview by selecting value in a dropdownlist then by clicking the add button, value will be added in my gridview, here is my...
Forum: C Programming 06-01-2013
Replies: 0
Posted By PetroTiburcio
Saving multiple rows of gridview into database

Hi there, i have a gridview which populated via selected item on my drop down list which I don't have any problem with that. My problem is I am trying to save multiple rows on my gridview into my...
Forum: C Programming 05-29-2013
Replies: 0
Posted By PetroTiburcio
passing the value of dropdownlist into gridview

Greetings everyone, I have a dropdownlist populated by my database, below is my code:

<asp:DropDownList ID="DropDownList1" runat="server" DataSourceID="dsNames"
Forum: C Programming 05-28-2013
Replies: 0
Posted By PetroTiburcio
QueryString to Textbox

Hi, I have a table tblProfile, which contains fields with Id, Name, Address. I have 2 aspx page, which are Home.aspx and Here.aspx. On my Home.aspx I have used this code to pass the Id in my...
Forum: C Programming 05-17-2013
Replies: 0
Posted By PetroTiburcio
Unhappy Passing selected row from gridview to dropdown

Kindly help me passing selected row in gridview to my dropdown. I have 1 gridview, 1 textbox and 1 dropdown list box. My dropdown is populated by SqlDataSource from my table Country. On my gridview,...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Forum Jump

Advertisments