Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: NateVR
Forum: Cisco 05-21-2009
Replies: 3
Posted By NateVR
If you want to stick with Cisco that will put you...

If you want to stick with Cisco that will put you either with the 5505 or 5510.

Depends how many external VPN connections you need. The 5505 has a max of 25 concurrent VPN connections if I...
Forum: Cisco 05-20-2009
Replies: 0
Posted By NateVR
IPSEC VPN Tunnel Dropping Secondary Networks

Setup

Remote ASA – HQ ASA IPSec Tunnel (previously functioned the same on remote ASA and HQ PIX)

Remote Site (remote endpoint site) – 10.21.10.0
HQ Site (hq endpoint site) – 10.1.0.0...
Forum: Cisco 02-25-2008
Replies: 3
Posted By NateVR
For what? I'm not opposed to posting...

For what?

I'm not opposed to posting relevant parts but your request is a little vague.

This shouldn't really have anything to do with my config other then some option potentially missing which...
Forum: Cisco 02-25-2008
Replies: 3
Posted By NateVR
tunnel-group type webvpn missing

Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance Software Version 7.0(6)
Device Manager Version 5.0(6)

All other options for webvpn seem to be there and I have most everything setup. The problem is that webvpn...
Forum: Cisco 08-17-2007
Replies: 1
Posted By NateVR
Edited to fix a config. Any ideas?

Edited to fix a config.

Any ideas?
Forum: Cisco 08-16-2007
Replies: 5
Posted By NateVR
Without being able to line the xs up it is a...

Without being able to line the xs up it is a little hard to say, I would guess the static nat statement you listed lined up with the ip on the webmail acl.

Are you only allowed 1 external IP? If...
Forum: Cisco 08-16-2007
Replies: 5
Posted By NateVR
Look for the access list statements for SMTP,...

Look for the access list statements for SMTP, HTTP, etc and see if they are all within one line or if there is a seperate ACL for each.

If there is a statement for strictly SMTP you should be able...
Forum: Cisco 08-16-2007
Replies: 5
Posted By NateVR
Did you do the inital config? Just use the...

Did you do the inital config?

Just use the config for the current SMTP Nat and ACL and redo it for the new server.

Are your ACLs individual or are you using a service group?
Forum: Cisco 08-16-2007
Replies: 1
Posted By NateVR
IPSEC Tunnel Won't Establish on New ISP

Hey everyone, sorry for the long post.

I am in the process of switching ISPs, the only thing left on my list is to bring my old PIX 515 over to the new connection for the 4 tunnels that run on it...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Forum Jump

Advertisments