Showing results 1 to 25 of 100
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: PUTALE
Forum: The Lounge 11-10-2005
Replies: 36
Posted By PUTALE
no way, no matter who enters, I am gonna win, I...

no way, no matter who enters, I am gonna win, I just know it.:)
Forum: The Lounge 11-10-2005
Replies: 73
Posted By PUTALE
hahahaha, the modfather you are stucked.

hahahaha, the modfather you are stucked.
Forum: The Lounge 11-09-2005
Replies: 73
Posted By PUTALE
now I blame Modfather for me loosing the...

now I blame Modfather for me loosing the scapegoat:).
Forum: The Lounge 11-09-2005
Replies: 36
Posted By PUTALE
I thought that I am 100% 'cause I am gonna win:).

I thought that I am 100% 'cause I am gonna win:).
Forum: Hardware 11-08-2005
Replies: 33
Posted By PUTALE
mmh, this is one cool looking front panel. You...

mmh, this is one cool looking front panel. You hardly see such cool looking one.
Forum: The Lounge 11-08-2005
Replies: 73
Posted By PUTALE
i am the scapegoat:).

i am the scapegoat:).
Forum: The Lounge 11-08-2005
Replies: 36
Posted By PUTALE
HEHEHE, close to 100, I wonder what's my chance...

HEHEHE, close to 100, I wonder what's my chance of winning????
Forum: Software 10-30-2005
Replies: 24
Posted By PUTALE
i remember there are small programs on the web...

i remember there are small programs on the web where it will just join these videos without processing it. Search avi joiner or such thing on google and you be able to find them.
Forum: The Lounge 10-30-2005
Replies: 7
Posted By PUTALE
hehehe, looks like scenes from SIM:)>

hehehe, looks like scenes from SIM:)>
Forum: The Lounge 10-30-2005
Replies: 36
Posted By PUTALE
hahaha, you guys. YOu know I will win for sure:).

hahaha, you guys. YOu know I will win for sure:).
Forum: Reviews & How-To's 10-24-2005
Replies: 9
Posted By PUTALE
never used any of the after market coolers for...

never used any of the after market coolers for the gfx card, but I have read good thingsa bout this. I wonder if this will work on the new cards that ati is coming out.
Forum: Reviews & How-To's 10-24-2005
Replies: 5
Posted By PUTALE
heheh, after seeing a lot of huge hsf this thing...

heheh, after seeing a lot of huge hsf this thing just looks awefully tiny:)
Forum: Front Page News 10-24-2005
Replies: 54
Posted By PUTALE
mmh, the review does not seem to be great but...

mmh, the review does not seem to be great but it's decent. Looks like werty likes it. I am never a huge fan of these first person shooter type of games, so I may have to apss.
Forum: Software 10-21-2005
Replies: 30
Posted By PUTALE
did you install the driver? I think if you...

did you install the driver? I think if you install the appropriate drive, it should work. Why don't you want sp2?
Forum: Software 10-21-2005
Replies: 39
Posted By PUTALE
hehehe, tired of being the scapegoat, aren't...

hehehe, tired of being the scapegoat, aren't you:)>
Forum: Front Page News 10-16-2005
Replies: 1
Posted By PUTALE
man, I would so love to own the new x-fi sound. I...

man, I would so love to own the new x-fi sound. I don't even own the audigy 2:(.
Forum: Front Page News 10-13-2005
Replies: 17
Posted By PUTALE
another ipod. Apple might as well quite the...

another ipod. Apple might as well quite the computer business and concentrate on selling ipod:).
Forum: Reviews & How-To's 10-12-2005
Replies: 35
Posted By PUTALE
hehehehe, good. I will take them all. It's a done...

hehehehe, good. I will take them all. It's a done deal then.
Forum: Front Page News 10-12-2005
Replies: 81
Posted By PUTALE
man, I just wish that I have the money for just 1...

man, I just wish that I have the money for just 1 7800 card.
Forum: Reviews & How-To's 10-11-2005
Replies: 35
Posted By PUTALE
hehehe, that's true. Ask them (and secretly send...

hehehe, that's true. Ask them (and secretly send it to me)
Forum: The Lounge 10-10-2005
Replies: 16
Posted By PUTALE
i had my desktop died with similar sympoton when...

i had my desktop died with similar sympoton when I turn the system on and nothing, no beep or anything on the screen. Turns out that cpu died. Maybe that's where the problem is.
Forum: Reviews & How-To's 10-10-2005
Replies: 35
Posted By PUTALE
hehehe. I would love to have these memories...

hehehe. I would love to have these memories instead of the HD(not that I don't like hte HD but it seems like I am more desperately need such awesome 2 gig memory:)).
Forum: Front Page News 10-10-2005
Replies: 3
Posted By PUTALE
i hate when my computer is not working. I hope...

i hate when my computer is not working. I hope you get it fixed soon.
Forum: Front Page News 10-10-2005
Replies: 3
Posted By PUTALE
hehehe, I don't think it's their intention to...

hehehe, I don't think it's their intention to steal gto name.
Forum: Front Page News 10-10-2005
Replies: 3
Posted By PUTALE
yeah, although it's not pretty I think.