Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: ya never know..
Forum: Wireless Networking 06-12-2007
Replies: 16
Posted By ya never know..
I have mine on broadcast, WPA and with a...

I have mine on broadcast, WPA and with a password. I'm not real worried about it. I'd like it not to broadcast but then the laptop can't even find it.
Forum: Wireless Networking 06-11-2007
Replies: 4
Posted By ya never know..
Your main problem, in my opinion is NORTON. II've...

Your main problem, in my opinion is NORTON. II've talked to a lot of others about Norton, and a lot of people around here don't like it. If you disable it, you'd be a lot better off. I run AVG Free...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Forum Jump

Advertisments