Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: brishu
Forum: Software 11-14-2007
Replies: 3
Posted By brishu
Smile just right click on it and then hit :viking: exit

just right click on it and then hit :viking: exit
Forum: Software 11-08-2007
Replies: 1
Posted By brishu
dude try this code ... this gives you what you...

dude try this code ... this gives you what you want ... it doesn't look that good ... but i think sumthin in Java makes it so that you cant replace ("|")s i tried and it gives you what you want .......
Forum: Software 11-08-2007
Replies: 0
Posted By brishu
Java Help

Hi, I'm pretty new to Java and I need to know how to use a switch statement for this piece of code

String choices [] = {"Check your Pin", "Check your Password",
"Find what Level your mark is...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Forum Jump

Advertisments