Showing results 1 to 15 of 15
Search took 0 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: voipuser
Forum: UK VOIP 08-25-2006
Replies: 0
Posted By voipuser
I tried to register with FREECALL

........but havent been successful as it encountered some errors. I tried three times unsuccessfully. Is there some sort of limit to how many regitration they allow per country. I woulnt think so but...
Forum: UK VOIP 08-23-2006
Replies: 6
Posted By voipuser
It answers my question about......

....wether inbound calls on line two could be picked up on line one meaning only one phone to plug in. I know Zyxel P2002 is equipped like that.
Forum: UK VOIP 08-11-2006
Replies: 3
Posted By voipuser
try this....

user id: your sip ID and not the phone nember.
User name: your sip id and not your name.
phoe number: Your user ID and not the voip number.
Sip registration: sipgate.co.uk
Sip proxy:...
Forum: UK VOIP 08-09-2006
Replies: 4
Posted By voipuser
There is another provider www.orbtalk.co.uk also...

There is another provider www.orbtalk.co.uk also provides free number upon registration.
Forum: UK VOIP 08-09-2006
Replies: 2
Posted By voipuser
Have they allocated you a number? Can you ring...

Have they allocated you a number? Can you ring in? Like Brian wrote above , they transmitt the number sometimes and I dont know if it is a server issue that they may be sourcing the least costly...
Forum: UK VOIP 08-05-2006
Replies: 1
Posted By voipuser
Further to above....my nombers begin as 0560.....

Further to above....my nombers begin as 0560.....
Forum: UK VOIP 08-05-2006
Replies: 1
Posted By voipuser
I have two voipcheap incoming numbers......

........ does any body here has a 01... (preferebly 01133 ...number which I can swap or buy? Please send me private message. Thanks.
Forum: UK VOIP 07-30-2006
Replies: 6
Posted By voipuser
Pwg500

I have one and it works fine. The only trouble is that the battery wont last long.But the audio quality is excellent. see here http://www.gtek.com.tw/PWG-500.htm
Forum: UK VOIP 07-30-2006
Replies: 0
Posted By voipuser
O560.......numbers

Has anyone been allocated a regional or geographical numbers with voipsheap or voipstunt instead of 0560.....numbers? For example internetcalls.com give regional numbers starting 01 or 02.
Most of...
Forum: UK VOIP 07-24-2006
Replies: 11
Posted By voipuser
Hi

Thanks for the reply and URL of manufatirer. I visited their site but could not see this adapter? Please check it out for me as I cant see it.
Forum: UK VOIP 07-22-2006
Replies: 11
Posted By voipuser
Thanks...Somehow I managed to log in via another...

Thanks...Somehow I managed to log in via another router but not my Linksys. This is perhaps the most frustrating issue for your buyers as the phone adapter come with statis IP and it may be a good...
Forum: UK VOIP 07-17-2006
Replies: 22
Posted By voipuser
Has anyone configured internetcalls.com account...

Has anyone configured internetcalls.com account on a sip phone adapter? The reason I am asking is because the one I set up is fine when making outbound calls. No problems. However all inbound calls...
Forum: UK VOIP 07-08-2006
Replies: 1
Posted By voipuser
Dont bother. I use internetcalls.com and find...

Dont bother. I use internetcalls.com and find this provider is good enough.And they will issue a major town/city number ie 01 etc. I just purchase a sip phone adapter branded Zyxel and it was simple...
Forum: UK VOIP 07-08-2006
Replies: 1
Posted By voipuser
You should be able to configre it. proxy:...

You should be able to configre it. proxy: sip.sipdiscount.com and not as you mentioned (sip1). AND domail realm is just sipdiscount.com Stun is stun.sipdiscount.com .They are the simplest to...
Forum: UK VOIP 07-03-2006
Replies: 11
Posted By voipuser
I bought two of these units ........

and none of them works.One seem to used. But nevermind about that. All I wanted was tyo use these adapters and nothing else. When I tried to follow the instructions ie type ip address 192.168.0.250 ...
Showing results 1 to 15 of 15

Forum Jump

Advertisments