Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: grfs45
Forum: Wireless Networking 09-20-2010
Replies: 1
Posted By grfs45
I just bought Netgear N600 Dual Band router which...

I just bought Netgear N600 Dual Band router which allows Guest Network Access. Cost only $79.00 from Fry's electronics.

Guests can only get WAN for internet, they can not have LAN access. So my...
Forum: Wireless Networking 09-02-2010
Replies: 1
Posted By grfs45
TWO SSIP Possible from 1 Comcast cable modem and 1 Belkin Access point --- ?

can I create TWO - SSID from 1 or 2 access point from One Comcast Cable Modem?

I already have One Belkin N Router / Access Point. I can get second access point and Switch if I need to if this can...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Forum Jump

Advertisments