Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: jjsmith_88
Forum: General Computer Support 10-08-2007
Replies: 2
Posted By jjsmith_88
Unhappy Well I got it to boot from the CD by changing the...

Well I got it to boot from the CD by changing the boot order from F2. I went to the XP setup screen and I tried to do a repair and got the blue screen again with this error message:
Forum: General Computer Support 10-08-2007
Replies: 2
Posted By jjsmith_88
Angry XP Pro won't boot normal, safe mode, last known good configuration or CD

My computer has been running really slow and I was in the process of removing files before I would reformat the hard drive. Now before I could remove all my files I had to reboot several times...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Forum Jump

Advertisments