Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: shivlu
Forum: Cisco 10-07-2009
Replies: 4
Posted By shivlu
I am facing the same issue

I am almost facing the same issue. Please check my post. The problem is that the tunnel destination ip address is working fine but the tunnel ip address is facing latency and drops. I am suspecting...
Forum: Cisco 04-04-2007
Replies: 7
Posted By shivlu
static route

you can use the floating static routes for the redundancy purpose.

shivlu
Forum: Cisco 09-13-2006
Replies: 7
Posted By shivlu
redundancy with static routes

hello sir,
you can make the redundant links means when your one link fails thn you can use the second link.for this you have to set the preference of the link.that i will tell you,
simply issue the...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Forum Jump

Advertisments