Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: ppd
Forum: Software 08-05-2011
Replies: 0
Posted By ppd
JSP analyzer tool

Hi all,

Is there any tools present rather than sonar where we can analyze jsp codes,custom tags for a quality check.We are using some custom tags in jsp of our voice application .Need to do...
Forum: Java 08-05-2011
Replies: 1
Posted By ppd
Sonar has web plugins to check JSP pages.And it...

Sonar has web plugins to check JSP pages.And it has predefined rules for syntax check,unclosed tab,illegal attributes.But you can not create your own rule.
I am also searching for a tool rather...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Forum Jump

Advertisments