Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: brentcole
Forum: HTML 12-28-2008
Replies: 36
Posted By brentcole
html, php, css, coldfusion? W?H?Y?

Funny thing happened to me on the way to being rich, I became a programmer. I'm 51 and I had hardly any gray hair until I started authoring a web page. I can relate to your problem and have a...
Forum: General Computer Support 12-28-2008
Replies: 0
Posted By brentcole
Logging html page id into php

I am authoring several forum pages and I want to use the same php coding for each and "post" back to each individual page. How do I identify the html page name to the php engine so the post will go...
Forum: General Computer Support 12-28-2008
Replies: 2
Posted By brentcole
SD cards are the bomb, when they work.

My experience has been that SD cards can be reformatted in half a heartbeat by use on another machine. They can also pick up static charges. My suggestion would be to go back to the store where you...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Forum Jump

Advertisments