Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Ivymin
Forum: Software 10-01-2011
Replies: 2
Posted By Ivymin
Question Convert PDF to Epub for mac,What can I do?

Hello,here.
I have bought a computer in the second-hand market,it is a really good computer.But here is a problem I can't handle.
It is running the MAC system,but I am not familiar with mac.So when...
Forum: Software 09-17-2011
Replies: 5
Posted By Ivymin
1. Open your PowerPoint file in PowerPoint 2....

1. Open your PowerPoint file in PowerPoint
2. Go to File > Print
3. Select PrimoPDF as your printer driver
4. Click Print
Forum: Software 07-28-2011
Replies: 7
Posted By Ivymin
Question Help!Is there anyone tell me how to stop syncing iPad 2 to my Macbook?

Help!!!
My iPad 2 has simply stopped syncing to itunes. I can still sync my iphone, but syncing ipad 2 has no effect at all. It creates a backup and toward the end of the sync process I get the...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Forum Jump

Advertisments