Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Robert33644
Forum: Wireless Networking 06-29-2008
Replies: 9
Posted By Robert33644
The same thing was happening to me and it cost me...

The same thing was happening to me and it cost me $100 to have a tech guy fix it. So here it is.. after re starting Zero configuration again.. go to START then to ALL PROGRAMS then find your wireless...
Forum: Wireless Networking 06-29-2008
Replies: 9
Posted By Robert33644
Angry Solution on the Zero wireless config.. problem

The same thing was happening to me and it cost me $100 to have a tech guy fix it. So here it is.. after re starting Zero configuration again.. go to START then to ALL PROGRAMS then find your wireless...
Forum: Wireless Networking 06-29-2008
Replies: 9
Posted By Robert33644
Solutions n the Zero wireless config.. problem

The same thing was happening to me and it cost me $100 to have a tech guy fix it. So here it is.. after re starting Zero configuration again.. go to START then to ALL PROGRAMS then find your wireless...
Forum: Wireless Networking 06-29-2008
Replies: 16
Posted By Robert33644
Solutions on the fix

The same thing was happening to me and it cost me $100 to have a tech guy fix it. So here it is.. after re starting Zero configuration again.. go to START then to ALL PROGRAMS then find your wireless...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Forum Jump

Advertisments