Replies: 7
Posted By ThreeRight
try using peek() and putback(); ...

try using peek() and putback();
http://www.java2s.com/Code/Cpp/File/Demonstratepeekinifstream.htm
Forum: C++ 07-15-2007
Replies: 8
Posted By ThreeRight
bumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbu...

bumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbump...
Forum: C++ 07-15-2007
Replies: 8
Posted By ThreeRight
bumpity bumpity bumpity bump! :hello:

bumpity bumpity bumpity bump! :hello:
Forum: C++ 07-13-2007
Replies: 8
Posted By ThreeRight
BUMP! BUMP BUMP! :horse: :fight: :horse:

BUMP! BUMP BUMP! :horse: :fight: :horse:
Forum: C++ 07-13-2007
Replies: 8
Posted By ThreeRight
:motz: bump bump bump bump bump :motz:

:motz: bump bump bump bump bump :motz:
Forum: C++ 07-12-2007
Replies: 8
Posted By ThreeRight
Bump! Anyone out there??? *silence*

Bump! Anyone out there??? *silence*
Forum: C++ 07-11-2007
Replies: 8
Posted By ThreeRight
bump again... no one answers... silence...

bump again... no one answers... silence...
Forum: C++ 07-10-2007
Replies: 37
Posted By ThreeRight
depends on what your using it for isnt it? for...

depends on what your using it for isnt it? for referance, you cant "redefine" a referance while you can make a pointer to point to something else. so, it depends on the program and if you want to...
Forum: C++ 07-10-2007
Replies: 1
Posted By ThreeRight
TROLL! if a moderator exists in this forum,...

TROLL! if a moderator exists in this forum, please lock this or delete it because this is gonna be a flame thread...

now comes my flames:

... i hate people like him that shove God in people's...
Forum: C++ 07-10-2007
Replies: 8
Posted By ThreeRight
Bump... hello...

Bump... hello...
Forum: C++ 07-09-2007
Replies: 8
Posted By ThreeRight
(bump) errr hi?

(bump) errr hi?
Forum: C++ 07-09-2007
Replies: 8
Posted By ThreeRight
Whats Next?

Hi, i have finished my beginning C++ book and learned about classes, variable, loops, templates, and all that good basic stuff. Now I don't know what i should learn about next.

I mean, i am...
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12

Forum Jump

Advertisments