Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: shanek1990
Forum: Wireless Networking 07-15-2007
Replies: 8
Posted By shanek1990
guys i have found the answer winsockfix search...

guys i have found the answer winsockfix search this in google download for free and use it my comp works now
Forum: Wireless Networking 07-05-2007
Replies: 8
Posted By shanek1990
i have d-link router that i have encrypted with a...

i have d-link router that i have encrypted with a wep key and using ASCII on a 64 bit and also have service pack 2. when i try to connect to the internet with a d-link adapter in my computer it says...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Forum Jump

Advertisments