Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: kdog1000
Forum: General Computer Support 05-10-2007
Replies: 1
Posted By kdog1000
Trouble with my wireless network

i've been trying to get on my wireless network with my laptop but it always says i get limited or no conectivity while my home pc and my brothers laptop acces it just fine.i'm using a linksys...
Forum: Wireless Networking 05-10-2007
Replies: 25
Posted By kdog1000
i'm having the same problem,only for my...

i'm having the same problem,only for my laptop.i'm using a linksys wireless-G 2.4 GHz broadband router (model WRT54G).my laptop uses windows XP.the most notable problems i have are that thge IP...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Forum Jump

Advertisments