Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: ttran
Forum: General Computer Support 10-29-2009
Replies: 0
Posted By ttran
C++ Builder help needed.

Dear sir,

I am using Borland C++ Builder 6, on an XP PC

When I compiled a software unit that made reference to crtdbg file, I received the following error messages:

/* Borland version of...
Forum: General Computer Support 10-27-2009
Replies: 0
Posted By ttran
C++ builder help required.

Dear sir,

I am using Borland C++ Builder 6, have installed LMD Tơol version 7, and ABC for Delphi 6 companion version (runtime pakage only)

on my PC.

When I compiled a software unit, I...
Forum: General Computer Support 10-23-2009
Replies: 0
Posted By ttran
Help required for C++ builder

Dear sir,

I am required to recompile a C++ builder project, and am come across this problem.

one of the unit contains the followings:

#include "LMDBaseControl.hpp"
#include...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Forum Jump