Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Misliplavo
Forum: ASP .Net 06-26-2009
Replies: 2
Posted By Misliplavo
I have solved a problem... Instead of the...

I have solved a problem...

Instead of the LinkButton I have set the Button ...
Forum: ASP .Net 06-26-2009
Replies: 2
Posted By Misliplavo
Additional : I have checked in FireBug ...

Additional :

I have checked in FireBug

If I set this.hdnValidationStatus.ClientID it can not find control (first func still works)
but if I set this.hdnValidationStatus.UniqueID there is no...
Forum: ASP .Net 06-26-2009
Replies: 2
Posted By Misliplavo
onclick event in FF doesn't work...

Hi all
I have a problem with FF and javascript...
onclick event just wont fire...
Should I say that it works in IE...

Code behind :

string javaScriptEvent = string.Empty;
javaScriptEvent =...
Forum: ASP .Net 06-26-2009
Replies: 5
Posted By Misliplavo
Hi all, I have a similar problem with FF and...

Hi all,
I have a similar problem with FF and JavaScript :)
It works in IE but not in FF ...

<b>Javascript :</b>

function ChangeMessage(element) {
element.value = 1 -...