Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: clipski
Forum: Software 05-26-2011
Replies: 0
Posted By clipski
which software for 22v10D PALs

Hello, I work for a small company in which about 10 years ago we programmed Lattice
22v10D GALS for a product. The Lattice parts are now going to be discontinued, so I am looking at an Atmel...
Forum: General Computer Support 02-05-2009
Replies: 0
Posted By clipski
Type of led_ce is incompatible with type of AND

Hello,

This must be simple, but I am not getting a solution to this so easily.

I get this error message for the following code
signal addr :std_logic_vector (4 downto 0);
signal led_ce...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Forum Jump

Advertisments