Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: NinjaSpyder
Forum: Gaming 06-17-2011
Replies: 6
Posted By NinjaSpyder
uhh... No. Yes, 1.6 is good, in fact, it's a...

uhh... No. Yes, 1.6 is good, in fact, it's a great game. but as to quality, bug-fixes, speed, graphics, and general gameplay and AI, I've got to give it to Source
Forum: Python 06-17-2011
Replies: 0
Posted By NinjaSpyder
Question tkFileDialog and os module help

I'm having some trouble with my script at the moment. I'm writing a program to bring up a dialog box to ask for the file, which works fine, then, using os.popen(<filename>) to open the file selected...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Forum Jump

Advertisments