Search: Posts Made By: fred5152
Forum: ASP .Net 05-29-2008
Replies: 2
Posted By fred5152
Dim strDate As String Dim objdate As...

Dim strDate As String
Dim objdate As Date
strDate = "11301982"
strDate = strDate.Substring(0, 2) & "/" & strDate.Substring(2, 2) & "/" & strDate.Substring(4, 4)
Forum: ASP .Net 12-18-2007
Replies: 1
Posted By fred5152
Dont Waste My Valuable Time Moderators Please...

Dont Waste My Valuable Time
Moderators Please delete these Kind Of threads
Forum: Software 12-18-2007
Replies: 3
Posted By fred5152
from which server are you accessing the database?...

from which server are you accessing the database?
can you post your connection string?
Forum: Software 12-18-2007
Replies: 1
Posted By fred5152
go to visual studio file->new->select...

go to visual studio
file->new->select website->belowselect->c# and u r done
you will get source file and design file
once you drag and drop controls on to the design form
go to...
Forum: Software 12-18-2007
Replies: 1
Posted By fred5152
Hi for disabling the back button include...

Hi for disabling the back button

include the code below

Simply put this javascript between your <head></head tags, and you're done:

Forum: General Computer Support 12-18-2007
Replies: 1
Posted By fred5152
try this out textbox3.text =...

try this out

textbox3.text = (convert.toint32(textbox1.text) + convert.toint32(textbox2.text)).Tostring();
Forum: Software 12-18-2007
Replies: 1
Posted By fred5152
wats your application about wat are its...

wats your application about
wat are its specifications
Forum: Software 12-18-2007
Replies: 1
Posted By fred5152
As far as i know in the menu design box u r...

As far as i know
in the menu design box u r creating a parent item and clicking add a child

In order to get the way u specified better click add root item two more times (leftside top corner...
Forum: Software 12-18-2007
Replies: 4
Posted By fred5152
if you wan to use the class in the whole...

if you wan to use the class in the whole application better define your class in the app_code folder
Forum: General Computer Support 12-18-2007
Replies: 1
Posted By fred5152
wat kind of error is popping up let me know...

wat kind of error is popping up
let me know the error so that I can answer you.
Forum: Software 12-18-2007
Replies: 1
Posted By fred5152
so when you hit the enter key the button 2...

so when you hit the enter key the button 2 onclick event must arise
Is that what you want
Please let me know
Forum: Software 12-18-2007
Replies: 1
Posted By fred5152
Use If(!IsPostBack) I think it might solve...

Use
If(!IsPostBack)
I think it might solve your Problem
Forum: Software 12-18-2007
Replies: 3
Posted By fred5152
Can u please let us know whether you want to run...

Can u please let us know whether you want to run Javascript or Javaprogram buddy ?
Forum: Software 12-18-2007
Replies: 1
Posted By fred5152
before u pass the textbox1.text to the sql or...

before u pass the textbox1.text to the sql or oracle database

add the code

TextBox1.Text=(TextBox1.Text).Toupper(); C#

this function will convert the textbox text in to upper ,so that it...
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14

Forum Jump

Advertisments