Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: QueryWriter
Forum: C Programming 05-14-2008
Replies: 0
Posted By QueryWriter
Makefile issue

Hi all, I need to make 3 different-named executables from one source file only (obviously with a main in it and a switch to act consistently with the name of the executable it was called by).
Is it...
Forum: C Programming 05-14-2008
Replies: 0
Posted By QueryWriter
To upper case question

Hi all!
Which is the standard function to convert a string into upper case?
I've used strupr(), but it's not detected by gcc since not in ANSI standard (obv I've included sdgstd.h).
I need...
Forum: C Programming 09-19-2007
Replies: 1
Posted By QueryWriter
I know it's in fact not so much stimulating!

I know it's in fact not so much stimulating!
Forum: C Programming 09-18-2007
Replies: 1
Posted By QueryWriter
Deleting rows in a file

Hi guys, I'm a SQL programmer, not very good in C.
From a C program, I want to open a file (done), remove the 3rd and 5th rows and then close it.
I go on reading the file char by char, usign \n...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Forum Jump

Advertisments