Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: shymin23
Forum: Cisco 01-18-2012
Replies: 3
Posted By shymin23
The LAn interface shows input and CRC errors....

The LAn interface shows input and CRC errors. Clear counter for the LAN interface and observe whether the errors are incrementing. If they are then it could be to do with a faulty port or cable.
Forum: Cisco 01-18-2012
Replies: 3
Posted By shymin23
How do you conclude that the router stops working...

How do you conclude that the router stops working after 4-5 days. Did you trying shut/unshut for the LAn and WAN interfaces?
Forum: Cisco 01-16-2012
Replies: 0
Posted By shymin23
Ran out of uplinks

Hi,

Below is the scenario I wish to create.

I have a distribution switch which is the core switch for floor switches. All the floor switch vlans are created on this distribution switch. The...
Forum: Cisco 12-29-2011
Replies: 0
Posted By shymin23
QoS on C3750G switch

QoS on C3750G switch
Hi,

We have a head office that connects to the branch offices. The branch offices connect to the head office for cirtix, internet, file sharing etc. One of the branch office...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Forum Jump

Advertisments