Showing results 1 to 25 of 56
Search took 0 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: CJRulz
Forum: Case Modding 08-17-2005
Replies: 90
Posted By CJRulz
I thought you were ordering them from USA???

I thought you were ordering them from USA???
Forum: Hardware 08-14-2005
Replies: 33
Posted By CJRulz
You're the slow one luke... Random thought... Who...

You're the slow one luke... Random thought... Who do you play in the production?
Forum: Gaming 08-14-2005
Replies: 18
Posted By CJRulz
Yes by the time I have the money to get it there...

Yes by the time I have the money to get it there will be a PS4 in design.
Forum: Hardware 08-14-2005
Replies: 13
Posted By CJRulz
Your chicken boner!! lol... You know how Unholy...

Your chicken boner!! lol... You know how Unholy said true to a chick bone well there you go! :P
Forum: Front Page News 08-14-2005
Replies: 18
Posted By CJRulz
What about if we didnt make an error... we just...

What about if we didnt make an error... we just ya know forgot to add somthing in just after we clicked submit.
Forum: The Lounge 08-14-2005
Replies: 23
Posted By CJRulz
Unholy how would you get it free if you were...

Unholy how would you get it free if you were paying for it? :?
Forum: Software 08-14-2005
Replies: 54
Posted By CJRulz
What ever!!!

What ever!!!
Forum: Media 08-14-2005
Replies: 43
Posted By CJRulz
Yeh, or at least make quotation marks there!

Yeh, or at least make quotation marks there!
Forum: The Lounge 08-14-2005
Replies: 23
Posted By CJRulz
How do you get internet for free? quick tell me

How do you get internet for free? quick tell me
Forum: The Lounge 08-14-2005
Replies: 13
Posted By CJRulz
You should get ur permissions taken off you. :P...

You should get ur permissions taken off you. :P lol that would be sooo funny! :P :D
Forum: Hardware 08-14-2005
Replies: 33
Posted By CJRulz
Yaya my ideas rule, it is now a poll :D :D

Yaya my ideas rule, it is now a poll :D :D
Forum: Gaming 08-14-2005
Replies: 10
Posted By CJRulz
Luke... You say your pro n all so FIX IT NOW!

Luke... You say your pro n all so FIX IT NOW!
Forum: Case Modding 08-14-2005
Replies: 25
Posted By CJRulz
Well, Luke.. You're always lost! :P

Well, Luke.. You're always lost! :P
Forum: Gaming 08-14-2005
Replies: 18
Posted By CJRulz
YAYA PS3.. Ill be getting one.. Maybe in the year...

YAYA PS3.. Ill be getting one.. Maybe in the year 2007 :?
Forum: The Lounge 08-13-2005
Replies: 23
Posted By CJRulz
Why are you on Xtra then luke?

Why are you on Xtra then luke?
Forum: The Lounge 08-13-2005
Replies: 380
Posted By CJRulz
Stalker yeh right... You would be the one to do...

Stalker yeh right... You would be the one to do that Luke!!!
Forum: The Lounge 08-13-2005
Replies: 143
Posted By CJRulz
Hehe Im 13 :D :D

Hehe Im 13 :D :D
Forum: Front Page News 08-13-2005
Replies: 18
Posted By CJRulz
You should be able to lol

You should be able to lol
Forum: Software 08-13-2005
Replies: 114
Posted By CJRulz
http://www.maxthon.com/

http://www.maxthon.com/
Forum: Front Page News 08-13-2005
Replies: 18
Posted By CJRulz
The no edit problem again! Did you notice its...

The no edit problem again!
Did you notice its the only thing you can right click on in the whole page? :? Weird :P
Forum: Front Page News 08-13-2005
Replies: 18
Posted By CJRulz
The best banner of the lot... Viewed with...

The best banner of the lot... Viewed with Macromedia Flash Player! :P
Forum: The Lounge 08-13-2005
Replies: 13
Posted By CJRulz
Luke... Admited... HE IS A... n00b!!! OMG...

Luke...
Admited...
HE IS A...
n00b!!!
OMG ITS A MIRACLE CALL TV3 NEWS!!!
Forum: The Lounge 08-13-2005
Replies: 380
Posted By CJRulz
Nearly done yet? Come onnnnnnnnnn.... ...

Nearly done yet? Come onnnnnnnnnn....
Boring.....
Nearly done yet? Come onnnnnnnnnn....
Come on grandpa Nathan!!!
Forum: Gaming 08-13-2005
Replies: 10
Posted By CJRulz
Put in the infinite health cheat :? :P

Put in the infinite health cheat :? :P
Forum: Gaming 08-13-2005
Replies: 7
Posted By CJRulz
Well my video card is quite crap as well and it...

Well my video card is quite crap as well and it was showing the steps and walls as white... looked like clay :?
Showing results 1 to 25 of 56

Forum Jump

Advertisments