Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: ipgot
Forum: VOIP 07-19-2007
Replies: 1
Posted By ipgot
Thumbs up Business with Global1Touch After Ubifone

Dear Friend,

Ubifone stopped the operations as I expected by the end of November 2006.

This isn't the reason to stop your business.

You definitely created a down line that has a commercial...
Forum: UK VOIP 07-19-2007
Replies: 0
Posted By ipgot
Thumbs up Go 'Global Local' - GOT Is Offering What Skype Doesn't

I would like to take the opportunity and introduce to you the Global1Touch (http://www.ipgot.com) company who is Changing the way we communicate and is communicating the mobile phone users, land line...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Forum Jump

Advertisments