Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: J.D.T
Forum: General Computer Support 08-30-2006
Replies: 0
Posted By J.D.T
Getting wireless working on windows 98

hexadecimals is the major annoyance. The access point password is 10 digit alphanumeric whereas win98 will only let me enter in hexadecimals or 5 digit alphanumeric. any one know a way to solve this...
Forum: Wireless Networking 08-30-2006
Replies: 6
Posted By J.D.T
hexadecimals suck!

i have a windows 98 laptop that i got a wireless usb thing for. i have an access point, but the thing is the WEP for it is written in alphanumeric 10 characters and windows 98 wont let me enter that,...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Forum Jump

Advertisments