Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: bendsley
Forum: Cisco 06-22-2007
Replies: 2
Posted By bendsley
The 15 CALs is 15 CALs for any server in the...

The 15 CALs is 15 CALs for any server in the domain. You just need one per user. Now, if you were to add another domain, then you would need more CALs.
You would obviously need a server CAL for...
Forum: General Computer Support 06-21-2007
Replies: 2
Posted By bendsley
Try the page listed below. On it are several...

Try the page listed below. On it are several programs that could help you to recover or change the password. The programs listed are freely available.

Hope this helps....
Forum: General Computer Support 06-21-2007
Replies: 2
Posted By bendsley
It is possible to dedicate a single public IP...

It is possible to dedicate a single public IP address to a single server on your home network. This is called one-to-one NAT.

Here we allow the firewall to handle traffic to a second IP address,...
Forum: General Computer Support 06-21-2007
Replies: 1
Posted By bendsley
Well, yeah, deny needs to go last. So you're...

Well, yeah, deny needs to go last. So you're right in the fact that 30 and 40 need to go first.

Anyway, are you accessing the the router via IP or using the console cable? If by IP, you...
Forum: Cisco 06-20-2007
Replies: 2
Posted By bendsley
Why are you using multiple routers for this? ...

Why are you using multiple routers for this? You're hopping subnets is the issue it seems to me.

Why not go from ISP modem, directly into router A and then from Router A into the switch? Do...
Forum: Cisco 06-20-2007
Replies: 1
Posted By bendsley
is the modem providing DHCP address from ISP or...

is the modem providing DHCP address from ISP or are you using a static IP address that they gave you?
Forum: Cisco 06-20-2007
Replies: 1
Posted By bendsley
Hope this is what you're looking for. ...

Hope this is what you're looking for.

Provides up to 10 times the performance over software-only encryption by offloading the encryption processing from the router central processing unit. Plugs...
Forum: Cisco 06-20-2007
Replies: 2
Posted By bendsley
Would something like an 871w not suit your needs?...

Would something like an 871w not suit your needs?

But yeah, like Doug said, you can do anything you want with those FE ports. The router won't care. You just need to make sure you have your...
Forum: Cisco 06-20-2007
Replies: 1
Posted By bendsley
linksys

Is the company using anything else or will this be the only switch? Personally, I like to keep all hardware the same. Where I work, we use Cisco exclusively because we know for sure it should...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Forum Jump

Advertisments