Showing results 1 to 25 of 100
Search took 0 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: stlava
Forum: Software 07-30-2005
Replies: 3
Posted By stlava
I really hope FF will dominate IE7. I mean not...

I really hope FF will dominate IE7. I mean not that FF gets less attacks.. it just will take time for coders to catch up with the spam.
Forum: Software 07-30-2005
Replies: 34
Posted By stlava
The beta is suppose to come out on the 2nd of...

The beta is suppose to come out on the 2nd of next month..
Forum: Hardware 07-30-2005
Replies: 13
Posted By stlava
Umm.. that looks so freakin awesome!!

Umm.. that looks so freakin awesome!!
Forum: The Lounge 07-30-2005
Replies: 12
Posted By stlava
Back!

Arg.. been a few very long days.. I have been moving my room around. I finally got Internet in here with a wireless network.
Forum: Case Modding 07-23-2005
Replies: 154
Posted By stlava
Love the lights behind the desk! make it look...

Love the lights behind the desk! make it look very nice..
Forum: Software 07-23-2005
Replies: 46
Posted By stlava
For newer cards its fine though..

For newer cards its fine though..
Forum: The Lounge 07-20-2005
Replies: 380
Posted By stlava
I mean people would spread the word but its hard...

I mean people would spread the word but its hard because on forums some admins don't like advertising of different sites.
Forum: The Lounge 07-19-2005
Replies: 380
Posted By stlava
I think there should be just a drawing for it. I...

I think there should be just a drawing for it. I mean like have them join. Have at least 20posts and post in a thread which is their entry. That kind of thing really brings lots of people. Just hook...
Forum: Gaming 07-19-2005
Replies: 19
Posted By stlava
Thats one thing i like about steam and valve.....

Thats one thing i like about steam and valve.. everyone has the newest patch.
Forum: Front Page News 07-18-2005
Replies: 4
Posted By stlava
EA tested the 1.01 patch.. (once).. I mean really...

EA tested the 1.01 patch.. (once).. I mean really it was a huge problem and they skip over it.. gez talk about getting off to a bad start.
Forum: Case Modding 07-18-2005
Replies: 30
Posted By stlava
Floppy drives pwn.. anyone that says their stupid...

Floppy drives pwn.. anyone that says their stupid and useless are stupid and useless themselves. I mean really everyone needs to always to have a floppydrive..
Forum: Software 07-18-2005
Replies: 54
Posted By stlava
I still kinda suck at it.. I'm doing better.. My...

I still kinda suck at it.. I'm doing better.. My work is in a thread below.
Forum: Gaming 07-18-2005
Replies: 19
Posted By stlava
I posted some of those tips at my clan's site....

I posted some of those tips at my clan's site. They will help us during matches.
Forum: The Lounge 07-18-2005
Replies: 23
Posted By stlava
Just a suggestion to VR make sure you enable...

Just a suggestion to VR make sure you enable visual confirmation code. It really helps keep against those bots.
Forum: Case Modding 07-13-2005
Replies: 8
Posted By stlava
Hmm... I'm starting not to like the tank inside...

Hmm... I'm starting not to like the tank inside the tank idea. It would look to bulky.. I have seen pics of the comp submerged in a liquid but i don't want to copy anyone.
Forum: The Lounge 07-13-2005
Replies: 35
Posted By stlava
LMAO thats great.

LMAO thats great.
Forum: Case Modding 07-13-2005
Replies: 30
Posted By stlava
I like the front red panel of the case for the...

I like the front red panel of the case for the drives. Manybe you could paint the floppy drive.. just sticks out so much.
Forum: Hardware 07-13-2005
Replies: 13
Posted By stlava
I need it lol.. NEED. :lol:

I need it lol.. NEED. :lol:
Forum: Case Modding 07-10-2005
Replies: 8
Posted By stlava
got an idea

I have some what of an idea for a cool mod.. just money is the big issue.. any idea's? I'm thinking of a case that give the effect that components are in water. Like having the hard drives in a clear...
Forum: Front Page News 07-08-2005
Replies: 7
Posted By stlava
I bet you anything if ATI will keep agp Nvidia...

I bet you anything if ATI will keep agp Nvidia will change their minds so fast. And I hope they do because I'm still running AGP.
Forum: Gaming 07-08-2005
Replies: 38
Posted By stlava
Whats Half-life2 GMOD? Never heard of that.

Whats Half-life2 GMOD? Never heard of that.
Forum: Case Modding 07-07-2005
Replies: 11
Posted By stlava
This is what i did.. ...

This is what i did..
http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/1081/case5ox.th.jpg (http://img150.imageshack.us/my.php?image=case5ox.jpg)
Forum: Case Modding 07-07-2005
Replies: 11
Posted By stlava
You should really learn how to use perspective...

You should really learn how to use perspective when drawing. It really helps to add to the realism of it.
http://www.tpub.com/content/draftsman/14276/img/14276_277_1.jpg
Forum: Gaming 07-07-2005
Replies: 38
Posted By stlava
I really can only play one game with full...

I really can only play one game with full attention. Like if i start playing say Jedi Academy I only play that until I beat the game.. I can't play several game at a time..
Forum: Software 07-07-2005
Replies: 114
Posted By stlava
The only problem is they need a short cut key to...

The only problem is they need a short cut key to switch between them fast. They might already for all i know.
Showing results 1 to 25 of 100

Forum Jump

Advertisments