Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: vsreejishav82
Forum: VHDL 04-28-2007
Replies: 0
Posted By vsreejishav82
Post analog to digital converter

hi,

can anyone help me. i need vhdl code for a 12 bit a to d converter.
plz help me.

thank you
sreejisha
Forum: VHDL 04-18-2007
Replies: 0
Posted By vsreejishav82
Post need code

hi,

'm new to vhdl .i need help for designing a addressgenerator.

i have 5 inputs. they r coming randomly.
address are 0001,0010,0011,0100,0101.if 3rd input comes first address will...
Forum: VHDL 04-06-2007
Replies: 0
Posted By vsreejishav82
Question plz i need help

hi,

'm new to vhdl code.
i need help from you peolpl to design a circuit.i have ten inputs .
i want to store them in a register in the order of their occurence.the register is a audio address...
Forum: VHDL 04-05-2007
Replies: 0
Posted By vsreejishav82
storing values in a reg

hi everyone,

i'm new to vhdl. i need a vhdl program for storing ten values in order of occurance in a register.

can anyone help me ??????????

thanx
sree
Forum: VHDL 04-04-2007
Replies: 0
Posted By vsreejishav82
Post combitorial loop

what is a combitorial loop?
someone plz tell me.
i've some doubt regarding this topic. i want to clear that

thanx
regards
sree
Forum: VHDL 04-02-2007
Replies: 1
Posted By vsreejishav82
[QUOTE=vsreejishav82]anyone plz give me a simple...

[QUOTE=vsreejishav82]anyone plz give me a simple example which uses INIT attribute
Forum: VHDL 04-02-2007
Replies: 1
Posted By vsreejishav82
Smile init

anyone plz give me a simple example which uses INIT attribute
Forum: VHDL 03-28-2007
Replies: 1
Posted By vsreejishav82
Exclamation plllllllllllllllzzzzzzzzzz

:) why no one is helping me plz i want to use norduce attribute in my vhdl program. how it works or how to use this i mean syntax
Forum: VHDL 03-22-2007
Replies: 1
Posted By vsreejishav82
Question how to use noreduce

sir,

i want to norduce in my program. but i don't know how it works....
if i use norduce for one signal it shows another signal is combinational loop./

so how can i avoide this problem
Forum: VHDL 03-21-2007
Replies: 0
Posted By vsreejishav82
Smile plz hel me to design edgedetector

sir,

i need to design a edgedetector which has 2 inputs clock and trigger. when trigger becomes high the output should go high and it remains there for 10sec. after that it should go low. it is...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

Forum Jump

Advertisments