Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: LiS
Forum: Microsoft Certification 12-29-2007
Replies: 12
Posted By LiS
I agree with the above - when I did my first MCSE...

I agree with the above - when I did my first MCSE back in the NT4 days, I struggled to get my head round how the questions were phrased. Sometimes it seemed that the answers were deliberately...
Forum: MCSE 12-29-2007
Replies: 6
Posted By LiS
Oh I am not liking the sound of this exam...

Oh I am not liking the sound of this exam :damnmate:

Took NT4 MCSE from scratch in 1999, took the 2000 upgrade in 2000 ... then had 7 years off techie exams. Now I am trying to get off my bum...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Forum Jump

Advertisments