Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: patti
Forum: DVD Video 07-06-2006
Replies: 9
Posted By patti
I use dvd x copy platinum all the time its a...

I use dvd x copy platinum all the time its a excellent program and i think its banned because its so easy to use and copies any dvd !its easy to find the hack on google
Forum: DVD Video 06-29-2006
Replies: 3
Posted By patti
sorted it i emailed Cyberlink and one of the...

sorted it i emailed Cyberlink and one of the reasons it might not work was Internet explorer 7 so i uninstalled that and got back version 6 and it works perfect .10/10 to cyberlink .
Forum: DVD Video 06-26-2006
Replies: 3
Posted By patti
Cyberlink power producer 2 gold problem <sorted now>

Hi, Many thanks if any one answers my query ! i have Cyberlink power producer 2 gold with power dvd on the same software it came with my dvd burner all the other programs on the software works...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Forum Jump

Advertisments