Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: davitz38
Forum: Computer Information 02-18-2010
Replies: 3
Posted By davitz38
You can try to hash a string using this md5...

You can try to hash a string using this md5 online converter stringfunction.com/md5-hash.html
You can get an idea on how a md5 hash looks like
David
Forum: Java 02-06-2010
Replies: 11
Posted By davitz38
Hi guys, I'm using an online tool to convert...

Hi guys,
I'm using an online tool to convert Hexadecimal to ASCII when I'm in doubt
Here it is: stringfunction.com/hex-string.html :veryprou:
David
Forum: ASP .Net 02-05-2010
Replies: 8
Posted By davitz38
Hi, For some of you reading this post and...

Hi,
For some of you reading this post and wondering how to url encode a character, try this url encoder
stringfunction.com/url-encode.html
Pretty useful
David
Forum: C++ 12-25-2009
Replies: 38
Posted By davitz38
Hy guys, I use this tool to convert a string to...

Hy guys,
I use this tool to convert a string to lowercase, pretty useful when you need to do it right away
stringfunction.com/string-lowercase.html
8)
David
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Forum Jump