Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: WhatIThink
Forum: C Programming 02-25-2011
Replies: 9
Posted By WhatIThink
what's the point of freeing a pointer if you...

what's the point of freeing a pointer if you already know it's null
Forum: Java 02-08-2011
Replies: 54
Posted By WhatIThink
For NTRU, see sourceforge.net/projects/ntru

For NTRU, see sourceforge.net/projects/ntru
Forum: ASP .Net 11-03-2010
Replies: 7
Posted By WhatIThink
Worked like a charm

Thanks, dkfredrickson. I was having this problem and those steps fixed it immediately. Very helpful.
Forum: ASP .Net 09-16-2010
Replies: 5
Posted By WhatIThink
As has been already noted, you can leverage a...

As has been already noted, you can leverage a royalty-free API from Altova called AltovaXML to add XML and XBRL intelligence to your application.

XBRL is indeed XML, but you have to have an...
Forum: Wireless Networking 09-02-2010
Replies: 18
Posted By WhatIThink
Unhappy me too

I am having the exact same problem. I can request user certificates but not computer certs. I have gone through all DCOM, template permissions, CA permissions, etc. Pulling my hair out here.

Did...
Forum: Computer Support 08-26-2010
Replies: 3
Posted By WhatIThink
Try this to see if it works for you. 1. Open...

Try this to see if it works for you.

1. Open a blank screen in Paint and save it as a .jpg in the location you want as your default with the name "default.jpg".
2. Right click and drag the Paint...
Forum: VHDL 08-15-2010
Replies: 0
Posted By WhatIThink
vhdl code for convolution a matrix by a constant vector or filter help

hi

i should write a convolution which can convolve a matrix by a 12 tap filter which is symmetric and have negative and positive constant.

and my code should not be behavioral and should be...
Forum: C Programming 07-08-2010
Replies: 0
Posted By WhatIThink
4D Matrix/Array with a variable 4th Dimension

Hey guys,

I was wondering how could I implement a 4d Matrix/Array that will have different sizes for the 4th dimension. For example the element at (3,4,5) will have a 4th dimension that has a size...
Forum: ASP .Net 06-29-2010
Replies: 3
Posted By WhatIThink
You can also inherit from the Listbox class.. (It...

You can also inherit from the Listbox class.. (It will bind the enum automatically..)

public class ListBoxEx : ListBox
{
public enum ObjectList
{
Block,
Forum: Windows 64bit 02-12-2010
Replies: 5
Posted By WhatIThink
Try this

Try to muliplicate the values you send to sendinput by two if its on 64 bit.
Forum: General Computer Support 02-07-2010
Replies: 0
Posted By WhatIThink
Cisco VPN enforce firewall policy for clients

Hi guys,

Here is my problem. I got a client who must not be able to access anything but a single webserver on the lan

crypto isakmp client configuration group myclient
key mysecretkey
pool...
Forum: Cisco 01-16-2010
Replies: 0
Posted By WhatIThink
OSPF Design Question

What's the best topology for merging two-large networks together?
Parameters: Cooperative network teams at both sites, DWDM 10-gig links between the sites, 10. networks and 172.16. networks on...
Forum: C++ 01-15-2010
Replies: 9
Posted By WhatIThink
Red face I Found it! ... I think.

Hi guys,
I've been having difficulties with this for a while now too, and I just happened to stumble upon some info about istream::sync
Apparently I can't post links (it says I haven't posted...
Forum: Python 12-04-2008
Replies: 8
Posted By WhatIThink
Talking >Try SciTE which can be downloaded free from www...

>Try SciTE which can be downloaded free from www . scintilla . org

I use PyPE as the IDE for my code. Because it doesn't have the capability to print, I came here searching for some way to print...
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14

Forum Jump

Advertisments