Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: alphabear
Forum: General Computer Support 11-17-2006
Replies: 15
Posted By alphabear
similar problem

I have a very similar problem. 2 pcs, desk top and lap on a wireless network. I was upgrading windows this weekend, XP home, successfully to service pack 2 and now I can't connect to the internet. ...
Forum: Wireless Networking 11-16-2006
Replies: 8
Posted By alphabear
Similar Problem

I too have a similar problem, not being able to connect to the internet. :-( I have a cable modem (Linksys) connected to a router (linksys) which has been working great (about 2 weeks) until...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Forum Jump

Advertisments