Showing results 1 to 25 of 100
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Technoholic
Forum: Case Modding 07-27-2006
Replies: 1
Posted By Technoholic
Technoholic new case 2 (non-56ker)

New case!

Modded but probably not the big thing. :tongue:

Specs:
Koolance EXOS @ aprox 30C idle, 35C load, 1/4" OD tubings
XP Home
OCZ Modstream 520W
ASUS P4P800SE
Pentium 4 3.0E @ 3.6GHz
Forum: Case Modding 05-10-2006
Replies: 154
Posted By Technoholic
Heyloo I put in my OCZ 520W, it works like a...

Heyloo

I put in my OCZ 520W, it works like a charm. Was a pain at the beginning though. Yes, it's messy in there. I just simply need a new case, something slightly bigger.

The reason why it was...
Forum: Case Modding 04-29-2006
Replies: 154
Posted By Technoholic
Yeah, I assume.. I got the PSU off the ebay, $76...

Yeah, I assume.. I got the PSU off the ebay, $76 excluding the shipping. The retail for this beast is $120. Imagine how much I have saved... damn eBayers didn't go for this. >_<;

Here's the...
Forum: Case Modding 04-28-2006
Replies: 154
Posted By Technoholic
You little f#%@ers, hijacked my thread. :P ...

You little f#%@ers, hijacked my thread. :P

Nothing new to my system although, no pictures. AH!

I bought OCZ 520W Modstream PSU by mistake, eh. I'll throw it on since I know it's better and I'll...
Forum: Case Modding 01-25-2006
Replies: 154
Posted By Technoholic
February 2nd. 'nuff said. ;) I plan to get...

February 2nd. 'nuff said. ;)

I plan to get UV (red) tubings. And UV (green) IDE round cable too. Also mini-SATA cable green UV.

I think it'll all look awesome.

Green -- cables
Blue -- power...
Forum: Front Page News 01-04-2006
Replies: 113
Posted By Technoholic
X...the highest posters in here?

X...the highest posters in here?
Forum: Hardware 01-02-2006
Replies: 20
Posted By Technoholic
It could be worth it. I've been looking for one...

It could be worth it. I've been looking for one like that to record some of my favorites from the The Sound of 80s, Greatest Hits of 80's, and those kind of tapes, that I couldn't find anywhere..
Forum: Media 12-31-2005
Replies: 90
Posted By Technoholic
Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers - Swingin' ...

Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers - Swingin'

..yeahh, she went down swingin'...
Forum: Case Modding 12-30-2005
Replies: 154
Posted By Technoholic
Unholy, like I said, where can I find the info...

Unholy, like I said, where can I find the info about it? Actually, a GOOD info. So save me a trip to Google. :P

And by the way, this SUCKS. My watercooling kit arrived Wednesday, the day I left...
Forum: The Lounge 12-27-2005
Replies: 19
Posted By Technoholic
Jesus Christ, Jeepers Creepers, HOLY S&^* ...

Jesus Christ, Jeepers Creepers, HOLY S&^*

That thing looks EVIL! NASTY! I'd kill it.
Forum: Case Modding 12-27-2005
Replies: 154
Posted By Technoholic
Where can I get this info of BlueRay? And...

Where can I get this info of BlueRay?

And what's DL good for?

[Edit] Is the sig pix allowed here?
Forum: Case Modding 12-26-2005
Replies: 154
Posted By Technoholic
Yeah.. of course, girls are good. ;) Last...

Yeah.. of course, girls are good. ;)

Last night, I've been going thru some CD-RW's and DVD-RW's. I'm just thinking...which one is worth it to get it? And why? :P

I'm sick of my current NEC...
Forum: Case Modding 12-26-2005
Replies: 154
Posted By Technoholic
Hmmm It's been a long time. I added two...

Hmmm

It's been a long time. I added two rocker LED switch. There was a problem with it. One dual, it's not long enough to reach the second switch. And the other dual was near enough to connect...
Forum: Case Modding 11-09-2005
Replies: 9
Posted By Technoholic
He ordered, due in today or tomorrow. Work on it...

He ordered, due in today or tomorrow. Work on it this weekend. Yayness.
Forum: Case Modding 11-05-2005
Replies: 154
Posted By Technoholic
I won't wanna put the switches in the rear, no...

I won't wanna put the switches in the rear, no way, no why.
Forum: Case Modding 11-05-2005
Replies: 9
Posted By Technoholic
I thought that would be a good idea... I asked...

I thought that would be a good idea...
I asked my father to order the LED Rocker Switch for me... I donno if he actually ordered it for me. I'll ask..
Forum: Case Modding 11-03-2005
Replies: 9
Posted By Technoholic
Yeah, that's the LED Rocker Switch I'm talking...

Yeah, that's the LED Rocker Switch I'm talking about.
Should I put it on the drive BAY cover? or should I put it on the very top of the case? Or bottom or top side of case? I wanna know people's...
Forum: Gaming 11-02-2005
Replies: 37
Posted By Technoholic
Same here.

Same here.
Forum: Gaming 11-02-2005
Replies: 35
Posted By Technoholic
Battlefield 2 is having SPECIAL FORCE expansion...

Battlefield 2 is having SPECIAL FORCE expansion coming out on the 21st, I heard.
FPS game? How bout Black Hawk Down? It's old and I play it for more than a year now. I'm still addicted to it though...
Forum: Case Modding 11-02-2005
Replies: 9
Posted By Technoholic
LEDs Rocker Switch

I will be adding those, the blue LEDs rocker switch for my CCFL. It's better to add it so I don't have to try to search for the switch on the back of my case, lol.
I'm gonna be modding my computer...
Forum: Case Modding 11-02-2005
Replies: 154
Posted By Technoholic
Yayness. I've decided on what to mod my case...

Yayness. I've decided on what to mod my case next. Btw, it's gonna be my first time modding my case.
I will be adding two Blue LEDs Rocker Switch on the top of my case for my UV CCFL's. :D Or should...
Forum: Case Modding 10-18-2005
Replies: 154
Posted By Technoholic
What I have in my system is now.. 40GB Seagate...

What I have in my system is now..
40GB Seagate IDE (Backup)
80GB WesternDigital Caviar SE SATA (Primary)
250GB WesternDigital SATA (Mass Storage)
All 7200RPM.
Forum: Case Modding 09-26-2005
Replies: 154
Posted By Technoholic
Dropping by to see how's everyone. :) This is...

Dropping by to see how's everyone. :)
This is simply wasting my time trying to go for the Seagate harddrive.
First of all, my 250GB SATA drive works great. And I already ordered 80GB SATA drive for...
Forum: The Lounge 08-27-2005
Replies: 4
Posted By Technoholic
Wow...hahaha

Wow...hahaha
Forum: The Lounge 08-21-2005
Replies: 112
Posted By Technoholic
What? Answer was SF? Doh, I should have saved...

What? Answer was SF? Doh, I should have saved that til this. lol
Showing results 1 to 25 of 100

Forum Jump

Advertisments