Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: iman246105
Forum: Java 11-29-2007
Replies: 0
Posted By iman246105
Methods in Java

Hi all,
I want to make a program.
That includes methods and drawing in java.
How can I make a program for which I put the user input for example from number 1-11 for the color and 2-12 for the...
Forum: Java 11-05-2007
Replies: 0
Posted By iman246105
Java Problem

Can anyone tell me how to make a program of student grades and percentage using system.in and infile.next
Thanks
Forum: Java 11-04-2007
Replies: 0
Posted By iman246105
I have written the program but it is not giving...

I have written the program but it is not giving me the outour as I want.
My program indicates
TEST 01 90
Fred 75
Mary 90
TEST 02 100
Fred 92
Mary 97
Using this as input create the...
Forum: General Computer Support 10-30-2007
Replies: 1
Posted By iman246105
There is no such way that makes int, int. Try...

There is no such way that makes int, int.
Try int + int etc
It will work.
Forum: Software 10-30-2007
Replies: 1
Posted By iman246105
java

Using methods in java
Forum: Software 10-15-2007
Replies: 3
Posted By iman246105
I have problem in java program if someone can...

I have problem in java program if someone can help me will be very appreciate.
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Forum Jump

Advertisments