Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: brinda
Forum: General Computer Support 09-08-2010
Replies: 0
Posted By brinda
Internal Server Error 500

I receive Internal Server Error ....
It returns Req.status = 500
Pl say the possibilities for this error,It would be helpful
Visual Studio 2003,Windows XP

configured basic Web Service and...
Forum: ASP .Net 09-07-2010
Replies: 2
Posted By brinda
Internal Server Error

"Then I checked the permissions for ASPnet. I added full control to the
folder C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\ and propagated
permissions to all child objects (folders and files) and...
Forum: ASP .Net 09-07-2010
Replies: 3
Posted By brinda
Problem In Web Service.Internal Server Error

I receive Problem in Web Service :internal Server Error when i click The Link in Grid .
But Web Service works fine.
Pl Help

function CellClick(tableName,itemName, Btn)
{
var column...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Forum Jump