Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: mamu
Forum: VHDL 02-03-2010
Replies: 3
Posted By mamu
The .vhd is only for simulation. The CoreGen tool...

The .vhd is only for simulation. The CoreGen tool has also created a .ngc wich is a pre-synthesized encrypted netlist for this core.

The ISE toolchain will look for the .ngc (it should be located...
Forum: VHDL 02-03-2010
Replies: 0
Posted By mamu
vhdl2008: protected type

Hi,

I was trying to write code for a protected type when I ran into a issue. When testing in simulation it seems like functions of protected types cannot update private variables of that type, but...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Forum Jump

Advertisments