Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: faceleg
Forum: NZ Computing 01-23-2011
Replies: 29
Posted By faceleg
I have also found them hard to deal with. And...

I have also found them hard to deal with. And rude, and sneaky.

I was so disgusted with the “service” I received that I made this site: A Slingshot Customer’s Experience – slingshot (dot) org...
Forum: NZ Computing 01-23-2011
Replies: 14
Posted By faceleg
Slingshot

I have also found them hard to deal with. And rude, and sneaky.

I was so disgusted with the “service” I received that I made this site: A Slingshot Customer’s Experience – slingshot (dot) org...
Forum: NZ Computing 01-23-2011
Replies: 28
Posted By faceleg
Slingshot Experience

I have also found them hard to deal with. And rude, and sneaky.

I was so disgusted with the “service” I received that I made this site: A Slingshot Customer’s Experience – my-slingshot-experience...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Forum Jump

Advertisments