Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: indy4192
Forum: Hardware 08-12-2006
Replies: 0
Posted By indy4192
How do computers burn video's?

I have a video camer and can play the videos on my computer, how can I put it on a disk so I can play it on a DVD player? How do you find out if your computer has the ability to do that?
Forum: General Computer Support 08-12-2006
Replies: 1
Posted By indy4192
How can I tell if my computer can burn

I have a HP Pavilion a1203w computer, I would like to be able to burn the videos I have taken with my video camera. I can play the video's on my computer and have. Now, how can I find out if I can...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Forum Jump

Advertisments