Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: adnan.iiui@gmail.com
Forum: Java 04-13-2011
Replies: 0
Running JNI application without JRE

Hi...
i have develope a program in native language (c) which calls java method; and this program is working fine.

now i am here for the following resons.

1. JVM.dll is a virtual machine...
Forum: Java 04-13-2011
Replies: 5
need help

I have develop a c program that use jni to call java methods.
i want to make myself clear about some important questions, please help me.

1. jvm.dll is virtual machine..? if yes thn we don't need...
Forum: C++ 04-11-2011
Replies: 0
Java Program can not load JNI Library

Hi...
I am writing a simple application to call c++ code from java and for this i created a dll file in visual studio but when i try to run program fails to load JNI libaray.
both Main.class and...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Forum Jump

Advertisments