Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: tsaprout
Forum: ASP .Net 07-30-2008
Replies: 0
Posted By tsaprout
GridView made by different datasources

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to create a GridView with the following criteria:

1. I need to have 5 fields of personal info of every employee (DB TABLE : Usernames - FIELDS: name, username, e-mail,...
Forum: ASP .Net 07-21-2008
Replies: 0
Posted By tsaprout
validation summary update

Hi everyone,

I have a web form containing 3 dropdowns and 3 textboxes.

1 Dropdown is autoPostBack = true so that according to the selected value 1 textbox is turning from editable to...
Forum: ASP .Net 07-07-2008
Replies: 0
Posted By tsaprout

Hi everyone,

I'm using Visual Studio 2008 and the crystal reports that come with it.

I made some graphs using the Crystal Reports.

When I'm running my code on localhost everything is...
Forum: ASP .Net 06-19-2008
Replies: 0
Posted By tsaprout
Beginners question

I have the following code:

{

String sql2 = "";
DataSet ds;

{
Forum: ASP .Net 06-13-2008
Replies: 0
Posted By tsaprout
PostBack query!

Hi everybody,

I have a textbox (isPostBack= true).
If I write something in it and then I click on the button that I have attached to the page I get into the Page_Load() method but not to the...
Forum: ASP .Net 06-05-2008
Replies: 0
Posted By tsaprout
DropDownList required IF Textbox has text

Hi everyone,

I have a dropdownlist and a textbox.

If the textbox has text then the dropdownlist is a required field.

If textbox doesn't have text then dropdownlist is not required.

Forum: ASP .Net 06-04-2008
Replies: 0
Posted By tsaprout
rangeValidator for months

Hi everyone,

I have a dropDownList which contains all 12 months of the year.

I'm trying to attach to it a rangeValidator in order to prevent the user from inserting specific months in...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Forum Jump

Advertisments